December 06, 2015

Glitter Wreath Winter Card

Welcome to another The Shabby Tea Room Challenge! WE have a FABULOUS inspiration photo for you this week! I know it’s a busy time for most people but I hope you can join us!

glitter wreath

I stamped the background with some tone-on-tone sketchy snowflakes. I’m afraid it’s very hard to see. Then I swiped the edges across my Versamark ink pad and sprinkled on some white embossing powder. It looks like that snow stuff stores spray on the corners of their windows in the winter. The card base was sponged with tone-on-tone ink as well using a diagonal stripes stencil. The sentiment was heat embossed with platinum embossing powder.

The wreath was formed from pine branch die cuts covered in silver and aqua glitter. I added lots of pink star confetti die cuts the two deer and lots of sequins. Last but not least I added the silver string. You can see the sparkle somewhat but it’s so amazing IRL!

tstr 265

Isn’t this photo lovely? I wish I’d had a ballerina to use for mine! So head on over to TSTR and take a look at the super talented gals projects! So much wonderful inspiration! You can post any kind of crafty project in any style! Be inspired by the tree, the holidays, the colours, the lace or the ballerina! Or something else I missed! Be sure to leave the design team some love while you are over there!

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in:
CAS-ual Chic 06 Snowflakes
Friday Mashup – Use Dies
Sparkle and Shine Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday “Let it Snow”

cas06

FM236

December 1 badge

RECIPE
Stamps:
SSS (sentiment) and unknown snowflakes
Ink: blush, aqua-PTI, Versamark
Paper: blush, aqua, hibiscus-PTI, white scraps, teal-Bazzill
Accessories: white pine bough-ELizabeth Crafts, Deer-Impression obsession, Fun-Fetti stars-CAS-ual Fridays, ModPodge, flower sequins-Paper Sweeties, platinum sequins-Theresa Collins, clear sequins-Lucy’s Cards, Platinum and white Embossing powder-Hero Arts, stencil-MFT, string-SU!,  clear wink of Stella pen, Martha Stewart glitter

6 comments:

Norma said...

Beautiful card and the love the color of the reindeer:) Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
Hugs,
Norma

Teresa Kline said...

what a sweet card, luv the glittery wreath, very pretty! I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Janet's Joy said...

Very lovely card! That took a lot of die cutting to make that wreath.
Thanks for playing along with Sparkle and Shine Challenge!

Valérie said...

Wow your glitter wreath looks amazing! Thanks for joining us over at The Friday Mashup.

Lisa said...

Terrific use of the dies, your wreath looks fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

phillymam37 said...

Hi My name is Elina and I am a new subscriber to your blog via your periscope broadcast.
Would love it very much if you would check out my blog as well, here's the URL:
scrapbookscraftscards.blogspot.com
I'm a paper crafter, card maker, off and on scrapbooker, youtuber and now periscoper. If I ever get around to it.
So far, I'm enjoying the wonderful crafty projects you are featuring and can't wait to see more.
Thanks and have a great evening!! :)