December 18, 2015

Deer in the Forest Card

I don't do a whole lot of sponged backgrounds so it was fun to do the backdrop for this card. It was easier than I thought it would be.


I coloured the areas underneath the birch trees with Copic marker to get the grey areas. I just kept peeking under and adding more but I think I will die cut some acetate and use it as a stencil next time.

I also coloured the deer with Copic markers. I looked online for a reference and I 'm pretty happy with it. The background is made with a stencil and clear embossing paste. You can see it best along the right side.

I'm entering this in the Fusion Card Challenge and CAS-ual Chic 06-Snowflakes

 
 


Enjoy, Rebeca

1 comment:

Lynn said...

The scene you created is stunning. Your sponging looks fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!