December 27, 2015

Roses n Washi Card

Do you ever make cards with no sentiment so you can add one later? I often make cards with no room for a sentiment {insert sheepish grin here} but for this one it was deliberate.

roses n washi card

I used a washi sheet from Lifestyle Crafts. That way you aren’t limited to a long, thin strip! The black and white stripe is all washi! Then I added some gold glitter tape, leaves and huge flowers from a die cut pack by Maggie Holmes. When I got to this point, I couldn’t decide what to use. Thank you? Sympathy? Get Well? So I left it and will decide when I need a card and have none with a saying on it I like. I added some rhinestones and sequins and called it done!

Enjoy, Rebecca

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

This is gorgeous! Love the roses and your great card design.