December 26, 2015

Watercolour Heart Hello

I loved the journaling cards that came with this Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. So I decided to make one of my own and layer it with one from the kit.

hello heart

The strips on the left are from the paper pack but htey really look like washi don’t you think? I gold embossed the heart which means each line is raised and therefore holds in it’s pown little puddle of watercolour. This gives a different look than if you choose to stamp on an already coloured panel. I made the tassel using my Bow Easy. I’ll have to show you how to do that one day. I’m starting to make a list of things about which I want to either Periscope or make videos. Let me know in the comments or by email if there are topics you’d like me to cover. You can find me on Periscope under @rednie.

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: