December 18, 2015

Shabby Doll Card

I am getting a bit sick of all the wintery-ness around right now. So when I got a new pack of lovely summery paper, I had to make something happy and fun!

shabby doll mojo

Isn’t that ombre stripe amazing? I know those sheets will either be hoarded or the first used up! I stamped the music paper at the bottom, I think it really looks great! The brown paper is actually copper metallic paper. So pretty. Do you enjoy paper piecing? I LOVE it! I almost always use a marker to add some shading, it gives it more depth.

So when I was partly finished this, I started broadcasting on Periscope! Have you been over there yet? I thought, “OMG, I do not need another social media pressure on me.” But it is actually really fun! It’s very simple (or at least the app for my phone was) and just took a few seconds to join. I just used my FB deets. broascasting took only a few seconds to figure out too. Once I got a good signal, I was ‘on’ in less than a minute! I do hope you will come by and follow my channel! My username is @rednie.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in:

Mojo Monday 428

Mojo428

RECIPE
Stamps:
Prima Julie Nutting Doll, music-Sentimentally Yours
Ink: Memento black, berry sorbet-PTI
Paper: Bo Bunny, blush CS-PTI, X-PRess It white CS, copper-Unknown
Accessories: flower-Prima, flair badge brad-American Crafts, lace-LFS, sequins-Lucy’s Cards

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

what a gorgeous card! I just love the lady and floral embellishment.