December 28, 2015

Shabby Thank You Card

I’m so sad that Sweet Sunday Sketches is closing. So I had to play the last sketch ever!

blue and yellow ty

I made the blue flower, it seems some of the petals moved from where I put them, they aren’t supposed to be aligned but rather offset. I guess I have to glue them! The middle is made with a Paper Pen by Viva and microbeads! I haven’t made a really shabby card for a while so I took advantage of this sketch which was PERFECT!  I dyed my own ribbon by airbrushing several colours on it then dripping on some alcohol and scrunching it. I was quite happy with the variegation. The glitter strips are Scor-Tape and glitter which I burnished on before tapping off the excess. I airbrushed the other flowers as well. The rose was made with Rose Creations die by Spellbinders and the Thanks is an Echo Park die.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered In: Sweet Sunday Sketch

SSSC300

No comments: