November 05, 2016

Sweet Fruit Card

Is everyone having weather as great as we are getting here in Southern Ontario? It’s been unseasonably warm the last few days and for a winter hater like me that’s awesome!

fruit sweet

So when we got a theme of strawberries or fruit in general for this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges, I was happy to make a tropical looking fruit card! The stamps are about 10 years old maybe from SU! I can’t even remember the last time I used them! But they were perfect for the challenge. I inked each up several times using my MISTI which makes the rock and roll technique even easier! You can add layers of ink without ever worrying about contaminating any of your ink pads. I do recommend working while each layer is still wet though for best results.

Do you have any fruity papers, embellies or stamps? Then you should join our challenge this week! You are welcome to add a card any time this week and we’d love to have you play along with us, the Crazies!

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

Liz Williams said...

I really love the way you stamped this card.

Vishruti Dev said...

Citrus fruits are my top favorite. Love the tropical feel the card has. Fantastic (Vishruti from Swap-bot)