November 11, 2016

Masculine Blue Jay Card

This has to be one of my favourite Flourishes l.c. sets ever! The birds in this set are gorgeous, perfect for so many occasions and a blast to colour!

fl blue jay wm

When I looked up blue jay images, I was amazed at how many shades are found in their plumage! I used a ton of markers and still only got pretty close! But it sure was fun trying! I decided on a masculine card as I’m always in need of them and I find them hard to create with little time so having them made ahead is key.

winter birds wm

I hope you like this set as much as I do. And I know that the team has some lovely cards to show you too! A couple members are missing from the list as some changes were made last minute but I’m sure they will show off the set as soon as they can.

Flourishes Blog
Barb Thompson
Beverly Cole
Linda Lucas

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered In: Mojo Monday 473

mojo473

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Pretty pretty pretty! So glad you enjoyed coloring him. I did a Chickdee and it's amazing how many hues there are in that little black and white bird, too! Thanks for bringing him to life.

Unknown said...

You certainly did pull off getting th card done and quite well I may add.
Geautiful.

Jacquie said...

I love your card! Gorgeous! I'd like to know how to order this set of stamps, I went to the website, and I cannot find it on there. Thank you, and again, such a lovely card!

Earline said...

Stunning card

kReN said...

So often we need a "praying for you" card and this one is beautiful! Love that bird image!

Cherylann said...

What a gorgeous set and a lovely card. I love the way you interpreted the template. I am stunned by how close your colouring matches the real thing, that is awe-inspiring for me.

wildchild/swapbot