November 04, 2016

Monochromatic Floral Card

This week at our Friday Blog Hop we were challenged by Linda to make a monochromatic card. I debated on which colour to use but I finally decided on purplish-blue.

fl monochromaticwm

OK, yeah so I know the green isn’t monochromatic but I felt I couldn’t do purplish-blue leaves!! ha ha! So I broke the rules a wee bit. The flower is an iris from Year Of Flowers 1 and not only is it lovely but so are the other 3 flowers in the set.

Year-of-Flowers-1-watermarked-6

Be sure to check out the Fabulous Design Team’s cards. I’m sure they will blow you away!

Flourishes blog 
Barb Thompson
Beverly Cole
Linda Lucas
Naomi Gong
Tricia Traxler

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

So pretty!! I did green leaves, too... :)

Unknown said...

Love the purple Rebecca with a little green!