January 11, 2011

Fabric ATCs-Tea Time!

I made these for a fabric ATC challenge. I’d never made ATCs using this much fabric before so I wanted to try it out. I used some scraps from an apron my mom made. It was supposed to  be mine but the pattern had a shaped chest area and it made up quite small so no room for my ample bosom! She’ll make me another but for now, I get to play with the scraps!

tea time ATCs

The embroidery on the right one was already done, for the left, the trim was already sewn to the  lower fabric. They were so fun and easy to make. So if you know someone who sews, hit them up for some great scraps!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Fabric:
Amy Butler
Accessories: buttons: PTI and stash, ribbon-stash

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Beautiful creations as always! Love visiting your blog :)