January 10, 2011

Cutesy Cupcake ATC

Another Swap-Bot creation! I just love cupcakes though I’m not so fond of the ones with faces (sorry Taylor) and I’m kinda picky about the shape of the icing too. This set of stamps from Basic Grey is perfect.

cupcake ATC basic grey

The adorable borders are from Doodlebug Designs I think, they were already glittered. The sprinkles are stamped and then I added Quickie Glue Pen and glitter! Since then I’ve gotten the 24 set of fine MS glitter and I can’t wait to use it. Even better, I got it with a 50% off coupon, it is normally $39.99 here in Canada!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Basic Grey
Ink: pretty in pink,  chocolate-SU!, chestnut ColorBox chalk ink
Paper: Pink pirouette, cocoa, white-SU!, hibiscus burst-PTI
Accessories: foam dots-Jody Morrow,  borders-Doodlebug Designs, Art Institute Glitter

No comments: