August 22, 2010

Stamping Bella Get Well

I love this stamp! It is supposed to be a doctor but I like to colour her more like a nurse. I used to love wearing coloured scrubs especially since I HAD to wear white ONLY in school! Nurses never wear hats anymore and most of the time it is hard to tell who is a doctor, nurse, tech or orderly!

get well aunt wendy
I just loved combining these prints from October Afternoon. I can’t remember if they come from Fly a Kite or Thrift Shop, to me they are basically one huge awesome paper pack anyhow! My aunt was in the hospital a few weeks ago so I mailed this card to her. I think I must have used a sketch as this isn’t something I’d think of on my own but as I missed posting this for so long, I can’t remember. Bummer!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Stamping Bella
Ink: memento brown, Antique Linen Distress ink
Paper: kraft CS-CDS, white CS-Taylored Expressions, vintage music paper,
Accessories: brad-stash, seam binding ribbon-hand dyed with Copics, green polka dot tag-stash, Mettler thread, Copics-E00,21,33,35,37,47,93 R22, 32, 27, C-3,5

No comments: