August 04, 2010

Giraffe Baby for Doodle Pantry

I love this giraffe, isn’t he cute? I just love Laurie’s animals.

giraffe baby
He matches the colours in Basic Grey’s Max and Whiskers paper SOOOOOO perfectly! At first I was thinking more of a baby card but I couldn’t think of what paper to use. Next time, I think I will colour  it in pink and make a baby girl card. I used a sketch I downloaded from a blog I was reading and I have no idea who made it or for which challenge it was created so if anyone knows, please pass on the deets so I can link my card up!

I hope you will join me tomorrow for the Doodle Pantry release! I can’t wait to show you another fabulous cutie pie animal Laurie has drawn!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Image:
giraffe-Doodle Pantry
Ink: vintage photo, antique linen Distress ink
Paper: white CS-Taylored Expressions, DP-Basic Grey, corrugated cardboard, kraft CS-CDS
Accessories: accent-Jesse James buttons, circle Nestabilities, Copics Y21, E31,37, R11, G21,24 C-1, B60

1 comment:

L.Wilson said...

Goodness me! I don't know how I missed this one before! i am so glad I went further in to past posts tonight. This giraffe is colored so perfectly, wow, all those spots! I like the little hanging travel accent and your papers coordinate with the image. SO pretty!