August 24, 2010

Beautiful Bride ATC

Another creation for a Swap-Bot swap. It was a wedding ATC swap. I decided to go with very soft colours but mostly white; I’ve seen a lot of white on white lately and wanted to try it!

bride ATC 
The background is a soft muted green floral from Basic Grey’s Porcelain paper pack. The tulle in the back is cut quite wide and about as high as the ATC. Then I tied it with sheer white ribbon and glued it to the ATC; the bride covers the knot. I stamped her on shimmer white cardstock; I wish you could see the shimmer!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamp:
MFT
Ink: memento black
Paper: white CS-Taylored Expressions, DP-Basic Grey, Gold CS-SU!
Accessories: tulle, white sheer ribbon-stash, Rhinestones-Taylors tiny twinkles, foam dots-Jody Morrow, Copics R22, 32, G21, Y21

2 comments:

Marfa (Crafting Marfa) said...

This is such a lovely card! It is delicate, soft and I think any bride would love to receive it. Heck, it can be turned into a wedding invitation!

Coleen said...

The toole is a great idea. Gonna remember that one.
Coleen