May 16, 2014

Blush Pearls and Hearts Bracelet

I’ve been making lots of jewelry lately but I’m a bit behind posting. This one tinkles a bit as I wear it and so reminds me of faeries!

pearls n hearts bracelet

It is made almost entirely of jump rings. So except for the pearls, it is all made of wire! The jump rings silver plate for the non-coloured ones and coloured aluminum for the pink ones. The pink is quite subtle so enlarge the pic by clicking on it if you’d like a better look. The little hearts are made from silver wire which I shaped then soldered closed. I also made my clasp, from the same wire I think. 18g silver.

Considering I’ve never made anything like it before, I am thrilled with it! I’m really new to anything made with jump rings, called chain maille, and new to soldering too. I am going to be selling these so let me know if you are interested! The jump rings and pearls come in lots of other colours too. And if hearts aren’t your thing, I can substitute your choice of charms. If you know jewelry, it’s a basic chain made of the silver rings with two pink rings in each silver one, one on each side.

Enjoy, Rebecca

All supplies available at Fire Mountain Beads or ArtBeads.

2 comments:

LoriF said...

Welcome to the chainmaille addiction! :-) Very pretty!

Becky Pancake said...

Good job Rebecca I really like your bracelet.