May 27, 2013

Paris Wine Tote

I made this as part of my wedding gift to my sister. I made the pattern based on a picture I found on line so I’m afraid I can’t give you a link to it and I haven’t drawn it out yet but if you are interested let me know and I’ll try to do it sooner than later.

wine tote

It has some interesting features to it I didn’t photograph. Inside is an insulated sleeve that ties on with ribbon ties. It uses the same type of insulation used inside a lunch bag. This keeps the wine bag cold if you are taking it on a picnic or somewhere that you need it to stay cold.  The handle and the flower are made from ribbon I recycled from a package of something (don’t remember what). I sewed the beads in with black thread in rows of three or four then tacked the threads down in between each bead so they aren’t so obvious.

wine tote flower

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: