April 07, 2013

Modern Hospitality Card for Mojo Monday

I think this is the last in a series of cards I’ve been making for my sister. She likes much more modern cards than I do so, once again, I made this set to her tastes. I promise, there are much more girlie and shabby designs to come!

mod hospitality for sarah

These were part of a wine gift set I gave her. I made or personalized most of what was in there: a wine tote made of oatmeal and black Paris-themed fabric with a handmade beaded rose and insulated sleeve to keep white wine cold (I even created my own design/pattern for the entire thing from a photo!), an engraved wine stopper with their last name and wedding date, hand stencilled wine glasses with their monogram, wine tags to go on bottles they may give as gifts when invited out somewhere, wine aerators, hand-beaded wine charms, some nice wine themed tea towels and these cards and of course a nice big bottle of wine. They loved everything, yeah!

I used this week’s Mojo Sketch and I’m pretty sure that for once I finally managed to get it up in time! Yeah again! Click on the sketch below to visit the blog.

Mojo287Sketch

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps: PTI
Ink: spring moss-PTI, London fog-Memento, Antique Linen Distress
Paper: aqua mist, white CS-PTI, DP-Basic Grey Upcycle
Accessories: rhinestones-Taylor’s Tiny Twinkles-TE, foam dots-Jody Morrow, ribbon-stash, doily die-MFT, angled labels die-PTI

No comments: