February 01, 2014

Cameras Today Card for Unscripted Sketches

I recently got some new (to me) papers so I was excited that this week’s sketch used so many layers!

RebeccaEdnie242

I coloured and paper pieced her with Copics. The camera was coloured with gold paint marker (backwards I think, oops!) On the kraft circle I used texture paste and added Perfect Pearls in gold. Please enlarge to see the detail, I adore the pattern on the pink paper; the cameras are A.DORE.A.BLE.

I really enjoyed this sketch. I can totally see myself using this one over and over since it is so well balanced. I hope you see the possibilities too and will come by and play with us at Unscripted Sketches #242.

242

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Pure Innocence MFT
Ink: Memento ink
Paper: DP-Yes, Please Amy Tangerine American Crafts, 5th and Frolic, Dear Lizzy American Crafts, kraft CS-PTI, blushing bride-SU!
Accessories: camera veneer-Studio Calico, texture paste-homemade, washi tape-Queen & Co, Krylon paint pen, rhinestone-Dollarama, paper flower-stash, stencil-Crafters Workshop, Perfect Pearls-Ranger

No comments: