November 09, 2013

My First Unscripted Sketches Post as a DT Member!

Although it was announced last week, I am proud to let you all know for the first time here that I am a DT member of Unscripted Sketches!

RebeccaEdnie230

I am so excited and thrilled to have been accepted. I haven’t been on a DT since I was preggy with Teddy and he is almost two! So it’s awesome that I was accepted to the first team I tried out for! Yahoo! So without further ado…

un scr sk 230

I mustn’t be too bright because until I read the design team requirements, I didn’t realize that the ‘unscripted’ part of Unscripted Sketches means you have free reign to make any project you like, adjust the proportions, flip, rotate or alter the sketch if you find it more inspiring to do so. As long as you link to our challenge and have a design that we can still tell came from our sketch, it’s all good! I love that freedom! So much more fun!

RebeccaEdnie230a

I do hope that you will come out and play our sketch this week! And if you love our sketches, be sure to subscribe to Unscripted Sketches by email so you never miss any and show you love us by adding our blinkie to your blog!

Thanks so much for visiting, be sure to visit again!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Ink:
frayed burlap
Paper: DP-SSS kit, blushing bride CS-SU!, doily-Wilton
Accessories: prima flowers (large), small flowers-Really Reasonable Ribbon, Copic marker R83, Y35 (airbrushing doily and small flowers, pearl colouring), Hug Snug seam binding ribbon (hand dyed by me), twine-PTI, sticker-SSS kit, pearls-Dollarama

No comments: