October 23, 2013

Ghost Stamping Flowers Card

I hosted a new swap on Swap-Bot for ghost stamping as shown by Jennifer McGuire a while back. I love the look but struggled to find the right stamps at first.

ghost stamping thanks

First I tried using the tree from the giving thanks set. Not such a good look. I think it best suits backgrounds and single images. It looked weird when I tried to create a scene with it. So I redid that card, I’ll post it soon, and started this one since I still needed a ghost stamped card for the swap. I’m really happy with how it turned out. It’s rare that I make a one layer card but I could make a ton of these happily! Maybe I should make a set and keep them as a hostess gift! I like making some small things and keeping them on hand as gifts.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Giving Thanks
Ink: Hero Arts pale tomato, cup o joe , lemon tart, summer sunrise-PTI, white-Versamagic
Paper: kraft-PTI
Accessories: rhinestones-Dollarama, Zva Creative, Y35 Copic

No comments: