September 19, 2013

Shabby Rose Tea Cup

I made this card for the Shabby Tea Room Design Team call but never submitted it. I made it in plenty of time but kept hemming and hawing about submitting and when I finally sat down to do it, I was a few hours too late. I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

rose tea cup tstr dt card

I’ve tried to figure out why I was so reluctant to just submit it! I’m not sure it was one thing, a combo of being too busy with 3 kids, 2 with special needs and one baby, my health and fear of rejection I suppose. I’ve entered a few card challenges lately and haven’t been chosen so I’m getting kinda worried I’m losing my mojo. Oh well. I thought this one turned out really well so it would have represented what I love to make perfectly.

tstr DT Call - 8th Term

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Taylored Expressions
Ink: Versamark, Archival Potting Soil, frayed burlap distress
Paper: DP-My Minds Eye, kraft, ivory CS-PTI
Accessories: Roses-Really Reasonable Ribbon, gold EP-SU!, pinking shears, scalloped edge punch-EK Success, Labels Nesties, twine-PTI, MOP button-Ebay, lace-vintage, foam dots-Jody Morrow, tulle-stash, pearls-Dollarama, Hug Snug Seam Binding (hand dyed)

No comments: