August 25, 2013

SAF Limited Ingredients Challenge - Notebook

This one was a stumper! I got out all the things we were able to use and decided I’m not a fan of aqua, grey, yellow and melon together. So I left out the yellow and toned down the grey with the glitter.

SAF13 limited ingredients

It kinda looks silver now right? Much better! I don’t have melon ink (every time I go to order, it’s sold out, what’s with that??) so I stamped off berry sorbet to get the palest and closest I could. What I like best about it is the bottom. I normally use patterned paper for the bottom. This time I went hunting in my stamps for some of those little companion images that work so well for stamping backgrounds like this. This one came from Vintage Labels I think and I love how it looks like vintage wallpaper.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE: all PTI except Scor-Tape, foam dots and glitter.

No comments: