December 10, 2012

Two Little Birdies Thank You Cards

More birdie themed thank you cards for my sister. She doesn’t know it, but we are throwing her a Jack and Jill shower soon and she will need thank you notes for the gifts she will get.

sarahs birdie thank yous2

She will be surprised by the shower, if I manage to not blow it! I am not eager to tell her but I keep forgetting she doesn’t know! It was hard to find papers to coordinate with the bird and tree scene and not get too far away from things my sister likes. In all fairness, they really aren’t her style so I stopped making this type and started making some other ones. I’ll blog them soon. Since I’m making multiples, I’m going very CAS.

sarahs birdie thank yous

Hope she likes them!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps: sentiment-SU!, tree-Out on a Limb Revised PTI, birds-CDS
Ink: celery, pretty in pink-SU!, chocolate, lemon, kraft-PTI
Paper: lemon tart, white CS-PTI, DP-Echo Park
Accessories: edge, circle strip, tab dies, button-PTI, Divine Twine

No comments: