June 22, 2012

Cards from Lily Pad Guest Designer Spot

I was a guest designer at Lily Pad cards and apparently one of the last few as they recently announced that they are not going to post to that blog anymore except for completing the last few challenges. I liked that blog so I’m kinda sad but this gives me an opportunity to post the cards that I made for that post. Here’s a link to the supply lists and how-to’s as I won’t be posting all that again. Rebecca Ednie Guest Designer.

Sweet Pea Card

sweet pea GDT Lily Pad card (2)

sweet pea GDT Lily Pad card closeup

Elegant Friendship Card

elegant friendship card

 

Baby Love Card

baby love card

 

Seaside Shells

seaside shells

 

Sunshine and Ice Cream

sunshine and icecream

I hope you enjoy them. Any questions about how-to or supplies, please see the post linked above. Any other questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: