August 01, 2009

Bundle Of Joy Challenge Card

Another Challenge card for the JustRite Stamps 2 Sketches 3 You challenge. I started this card AGES ago when I first got these stamps. I got as far as the card base and the image with the scalloped layer underneath, then I got stuck. I tried a bunch of things and just couldn’t get it to work. I’m surprised I even remembered to go back to it! This sketch worked perfectly to finish this card. And how cool that it was a JustRite image with this being a JustRite sponsored sketch! I guess this one also qualifies for Sharon Johnson’s No Time to Stamp #98 because punched lace was included in the possibilities for the challenge.

bundle of joy1

I think I may have lightened the photo just a bit too much, sorry. My photography class starts Monday, expect much better photos really soon! This is the first time I have used the MS scalloped scallop punch. I think it looks like a curtain pulled back, especially if you only have two scallops. I wonder if it is possible to punch around a circle, that would look TOTALLY cool. (I am such an 80’s kid!)

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
JustRite Stamps
Ink: Adirondack black, pretty in pink-SU!
Paper: pink pirouette, white, pink pirouette DSP-SU!, MME blue dots, Green DP-Honey Pie Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Copics, pink gingham ribbon and flowers-stash, foam dots-Jody Morrow, MS scallop and floral lace punch

4 comments:

Yvette said...

This turned out totally adorable Rebecca!

Laura Davis said...

Awwww just precious! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

perfectly precious!

Andrea Walford said...

Great card! CONGRATS on the award, your blog is great!