May 13, 2009

My FIRST BLOG AWARD

Thank you so much to Cassie from The Art of It who gave me this fabulous award, the GIFT of LOVE Award. I don’t know much about it and a Google Search resulted in 36 million hits! Hmmm! Either way, I am thrilled and honoured to get this. I am nominating 6 bloggers loveawardI love for this award.
 
1. Melissa Phillips of Lily Bean’s Paperie
2. Joan Fricker of Joan’s Gardens
3. Sharon Johnson of No Time to Stamp?
4. Debbie Olson of Thinking Inking
5. Bety Jennings of iralamija
6. Anna Wight of Sweet & Sassy Notes

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much Rebecca! You are too sweet...I appreciate you thinking of me.
Melissa

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Thanks much, Rebecca!!! What a sweet award! I am just honored you passed it along to me -- thank you SO much!!!

Joan Fricker said...

Rebecca, thank you so much for the nice award. I truly appreciate it and enjoy you stopping by my blog and leaving comments.

Thank you again!!!

Joan

Christi Flores said...

Congrats on your award! :)