May 04, 2009

Happy Lady!

Boy, I wish I was this happy all the time (and had perfectly coiffed hair and groomed eyebrows…)! But I can’t tell, is she saying ‘Ah, ha!’ or ‘No you don’t!’? I can’t tell but I think she is too happy to be telling someone off so I am going with the ‘Eureka’ theory! She is from a Crafty Secrets sheet. The brown flower is coloured with Glimmer Mist, I sure wish you could see the lovely fine glitter but it is way too fine to photograph without a macro lens for my camera. I believe the journaling card in the background is by Prima and was sold inside the white and black polka dot box I recovered for Earth Day in my post HERE. This is one of 4 cards I completed at ScrapFest.

happy lady scrapfest 

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
none!
Ink: Stazon brown
Paper: Card-Strathmore, brown paper-UK, journaling card-Prima, pink paper-UK
Accessories: ivory flower-Dollarama, Brown flower-Prima, Glimmer Mist, Crafty Secrets Retro sheet, ribbon and brad-UK

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

this could be such a perfect "Mom" card :)

Yvette said...

This card is sooooo cute!!!! You are so good at what you do! :)

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this!!!!

Cassie said...

love the vintage feel of this!