March 04, 2017

Get Well Soon

So do you have some of those paper? You know the ones, they are so old but you still love them and can’t get rid of them? I have a TON of those papers. I recently saw someone use some old October Afternoon paper and I was totally inspired to use up some of my own stash.

c4c get well soon

This card is for this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges with the theme to be inspired by a book. You could use a book page, characters from a book, use a novel title or quote as inspiration or use book images. I used a book text reproduction but I was still remembering last week’s challenge to use a sentiment as a focal point so I added a large sentiment. The sentiment was cut three times and layered as was the silhouette flower.

Come out and join our challenge! We would love to have you! If you’ve gotten Simon Says Stamp kits for a while you will have To Thine Own Shelf (I Like Big Books) stamp set from September 2014. Lots of paper pads have text or script paper in them or use an old or disused book!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: