August 26, 2016

Elegant Wedding Card

My sister always seems to be invited to tons of weddings each year. She as a few coming up so I offered to make her some cards!

blush wedding shaker

The background was created with stamps by SSS. I cut a circle from some scratch paper, the same size as the inner cut of the shaker. I placed the scrap circle in the middle of the card and stamped the dot pattern all around it. Then I reversed the process and stamped with Mr & Mrs image in the center through the negative scrap paper. The large decorative circle was cut using Spellbinders dies; I used them to create the shaker. The sequins are all by Lucy’s Little Things.

On the outside of the window, I added a Mr & Mrs die cut (Creative Expressions) covered in liquid leafing paint. The hearts that come with the set were cut out of ivory cardstock and sponged with a couple of inks to get a slightly deeper blush pink colour than the card base.

I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges. I’m afraid a glitch made this post late so there’s no time to enter. I’m so sorry. I only realized it when I sat down to post this week’s card. But I do hope you play along with us this week!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: