February 14, 2016

Papertrey Challenges

I’ve completed a few more PTI challenges for their 9th Anniversary celebration.

tickled pink

First up, their Paper Crafting Alphabet challenge. You use the first three letters of your first name and the first letters of your last name (optional) then find the corresponding letters in the paper crafting alphabet. Each letter corresponds to an elements to add to your card. I’ve used REB from Rebecca and DNI (the first E in my last name being a double letter) from my last name Ednie. So I had to use rounded corners, embossing resist, add a sentiment on a banner, add a detail using a paper piercer or white pen, use a new product and use dry embossing. The detail is hard to see but the banner is paper pierced and the new product is the sentiment, embossing folder and the large feather stamps.

masc gratitude

Next up is the Thank You card challenge to send a thank you card to the warehouse staff at PTI. I used kraft paper and ink from PTI; the papers are Basic Grey and the sentiment is SU!. I figured most people would send fancy over the top cards but maybe a guy works there?

hugs n prayers

This one is for the Colour Pop Fortune Teller challenge. You have to make one of those fortune teller folded paper thingies we all used to make in grade school. We used to call them bada badas! My colours were spring rain, aqua mist, Hawaiian shores. summer sunrise and simply chartreuse. I decided to make some more cards for the Lasting Hearts Card Drive and I finally got my cards mailed off. Do you know I managed to plan this out so I got 8 cards from only 5 sheets of paper! Pretty good right? This design was fast and easy to make by using my MISTI and cheap because all I used was ink and a limited amount paper. Very key things when making multiples. Everything is PTI except the sentiment which is SSS.

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: