November 01, 2015

Fall Feathers Card

I’m quite late jumping on the feather trend. I like feathers but I’m not a huge fan or anything. But I’ve seen so many fabulous cards by many talented designers that I had to give them a try.

autumn leaves

I used a ton of paper packs for this card, 5 in total! I also used a sketch but it’s long since closed. The die cut feathers were die cut then stamped using my MISTI tool. I coordinated the inks to match the papers and used three different metallic embossing powders.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered In:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Throwback 

mmmc18

RECIPE
Stamps:
Feathers-PTI, sentiment-SSS
Ink: brown archival-Ranger, vintage photo, barn door Distress ink
Paper: WR Memory Keepers, 7 Gypsies, Glitz, Maggie Holmes,
Pink Paislee, canyon clay CS-PTI
Accessories: feather dies-PTI, rick rack-stash, gold, copper EP-SU!, other ep-stash

7 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Cool feathers and lovely card! The warm rustic colors are lovely. Thanks for joining in on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Throwback Challenge this week!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful and elegant card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Mou Saha said...

Very pretty, Rebecca!

Melanie said...

Beautiful Project! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog! ~ melanie ~

Donna B. said...

Another gorgeous card! Those feathers are FAB!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Astrid Maclean said...

This is amazing! I absolutely love what you did here, - those feathers look wonderful, thanks so much for adding it to our Texture challenge challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!

Rachel said...

love!! i dont own those stamps, but recognized them as pti immediately! so beautiful. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

-Rachel
rwkrafts.com