June 24, 2015

Ombre Butterfly

I was inspired by another Retro Sketches sketch and an ombre challenge (don’t remember which one) for this card but they have ended.

ombre butterfly n lace

But, I also made this one for the Memory Box butterfly challenge.

mbb

And it is still going! The pink part of the butterfly is painted with watercolours. Then I added the outline butterfly on top.

I’m also entering this in the SSS Anything Goes challenge.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Fancy Flourishes-PTI
Ink: aqua mist-PTI
Paper: kraft, whit, aqua CS-PTI, ombre paper-American Crafts (I think) doily-Wilton
Accessories: Fancy Flourishes die-PTI, leaf dies-Spellbinders, ribbon-May Arts, sequins-Theresa Collins, Memory Box dies,

4 comments:

Scrapmate said...

This is such a pretty collaged card. I love all the different elements.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Rebecca! super sweet butterfly, gorgeous design and color! hope you have a super weekend, I am having a giveaway on my blog; stop by to enter...
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

I am so glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Lin said...

Rebecca, I adore your card!....the colors, the doily, bits of lace, flowers, perfection! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

creationsnz said...

I think this is so beautiful and is so outstanding in the selection ... If I was the judge of the challenge, you would have WON!