July 02, 2013

Mojo Monday 300! No Small Miracles Awareness Ribbon Card

Wow, Mojo Monday is on their 300th sketch! Even though this is a hard week for me to get any crafting done, I had to play this sketch!

miracle awareness ribbon card

My original idea wasn’t to use all pink or an awareness ribbon theme but as with most of my cards, it changed as I worked on it and ended up very different than I originally envisioned it. That’s just my process. I really love it though and that’s what matters! The sentiment is light but easier to read IRL. It says ‘There are no small Miracles.

Mojo300Sketch

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
t-shirt-Flourishes, sentiment-Verve
Ink: Memento Black, Hero Arts Rose shadow
Paper: DP-Lavender My Mind’s Eye, Blushing bride,moss CS-SU!, kraft CS-PTI
Accessories: foam dots-Jody Morrow, doily-Wilton, rose-Prima, MS rose leaf punch, label 1 Nesties dies, Sizzix embossing folder, Copic markers and airbrush system, EK Success punch, Sakura gelly roll pen

1 comment:

Louise Sharp said...

Just doing some late night blog hopping and always love Mojo Monday! This is such a beautiful card Rebecca. I love the colours and of course the fact that it is an pink ribbon card makes it more special to so many.
Louise xx