February 10, 2012

Baby Girl Card–Pinterest and PTI Inspired

Today, well, technically yesterday, Nichole challenged us to use Pinterest inspiration to make a card. The DT made their card and showed us their pinned inspiration. We needed to use their inspiration or something from Pinterest of our choice.

baby PTI pint insp

In case you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon, Pinterest is an online bulletin style inspiration board. Instead of bookmarks on your computer, you save the photos and the link to the origin is automatically saved. YOu can save under multiple categories to keep everything organized; it is awesome!!

Ashley

I used the stripes and monochromatic colour scheme, white with one other colour, from this photo.

Erin

I used the typography and one tilted letter from this photo.

Jessica

I used Jessica's card layout and instead of embossing across the paper strips, I used stitching and buttons.

Sorry the photo sucks, I took another with more contrast in the background but my computer won’t read my camera card. For some weird reason, when I eject my camera card using the little ‘Remove Hardware Safely’ button, it ejects the whole program! When the computer is turned off first, it works fine next time. So I’ll replace the photo after hubby gets up and fixes it.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamp:
PTI Hanging Out
Ink: pink-SU!
Paper: Sweet blush CS-PTI, confetti white, pink CS-SU!
Accessories: silk ribbon-May Arts, Baker’s Twine, buttons-PTI, thread, cotton twine-Dollarama, flower button-SU!, alpha dies-Sizzix, foam dots-Jody Morrow

No comments: