November 28, 2009

Anniversary Card for Hubby-12 Years! And I WON Awesome Blog Candy!

I combined the Clear Dollar Stamps challenge CIC2 with my anniversary card for hubby! I am such an idiot though, I missed the deadline for entering it in the challenge! They extended the deadline for Thanksgiving and I though it was until Monday but it was only until Friday! GRRR! I am going to add it to their Mr. Linky anyways but isn’t that a bummer? I really can’t complain too much because I WON Spellbinders Black Friday Giveaway! I got a set of 4 sets of Nesties!! AWESOME right?

anniv 2009

I am so glad the ribbon actually shows in the photo, being tone-on-tone and all. Still a bit hard to see but there is a starfish, fish, pail and some other stuff that is under the focal image. Hope you like it. the bird is coloured with Copics and the rest is stamped and sponged. The whole card is spritzed with Shimmer Mist. Hope you like it, hubby did! When I asked him to bring it through to be photographed, he actually waited for me to finish with it so he could put it back on display. Since he doesn’t say much (about anything), this is pretty significant.

Untitled-1 copy

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Clear Dollar Stamps, Cloud 9 Designs-sentiment
Ink: baja, sahara sand, cocoa, caramel-SU!
Paper: chocolate-SU! Taylored Expressions-white CS, Bella Bella paper-MME,
Accessories: foam dots-Jody Morrow, lighthouse charm-Jesse James, Copic markers, Shimmer Mist-Luminarte, brads-stash

4 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Such a beautiful card! How fun you won that blog candy too! Happy anniversary and thanks for joining the CIC!

Sandy in NH said...

MY HUSBAND LOVES THE BEACH AND I WOULD LOVE FOR MY CARD TO HIM TO LOOK AS GREAT AS YOURS. I WOULD HAVE JUST A FEW YEARS ON YOU, LIKE 57 YEARS IN MARCH! GREAT AND VERY NEAT CARD!

Cassie said...

utterly gorgeous bec!! truly beautiful! hope your anniv. was super special - you certainly are and i'm sure your hubby is too even though i don't know him!
congrats on that win - what a blessing!! and such perfect timing too - a gift from God maybe?

Tricia T said...

The color and shimmer in this card are just beautiful! Thanks for joining the CIC!! And what fabulous blog candy! Wow!!