January 14, 2012

My Favourite Things ATC

This is one of my favourite ATCs I’ve ever made. Interestingly enough it was for a swap called My Favourite Things-make an ATC inspired by the song from Sound of Music. It really isn’t a traditional ATC though. This is what it looks like before you open it. my fave things ATC tied

So as you can see, it looks like a ‘brown paper package tied up with string’ and inside…

my fave things ATC open

…is a collection of things from the song. The rose has glossy accents on it in specific spots to look like rain drops, as in ‘raindrops on roses’. Then we have a ‘cream coloured pony’, a ‘white dress with blue satin sash’ and a bee from ‘when the bee stings’. They’re a bit hard to see but in front of the pony is ‘snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes’ which I made silver in reference to ‘silver white winters’. The little tag lists the things from the song in case it wasn’t clear. Once I was done, I really wanted to keep this one!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
girl-MFT, pony-TAC, flower-SU!, bee-Unity
Paper: white, ivory CS-TE, brown paper-lunch bag
Ink: Memento black, cocoa
Accessories: baker’s twine-Masterstroke Ribbon, Curvy rectangles-Spellbinders, glossy accents-Ranger, tag die-Cuttlebug, Copics, snowflake punch-MS

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

That is super cute.