January 25, 2012

Sketch for You to Try January

I am not good at remembering to do things, at all. But I am going to TRY to do all 12 sketches this year for SFYTT. I hope I manage. I have a reminder in my iPhone but who knows…

01 12 sfytt sweet peas

I used dies from Heartfelt Creations Miniature Rose to make the flower. I got it from Joan’s Gardens. Its really pretty easy, the die cuts 6 flowers with holes in the center and a star shape for the petals. You shape the flowers, the inner one (or ones) cup inward and the rest outward. The very inner petals are glued together to form the bud. I only cupped one flower inward and glued it but next time I will cup at least 2, maybe 3 inwards, glue the first into the bud then partially glue one more layer of petals near the bottom only as well.

jan2012sketch

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Sweet Pea and frame-JustRite Stampers
Ink: Memento black, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress, white-PTI, celery-SU!
Paper: Lily Kate-Basic Grey, kraft, celery, banana CS-SU!, white CS-X-Press It, sweet blush CS-PTI
Accessories: circle Nesties, May Arts lace and silk ribbon, Heartfelt Creations Miniature Rose die, EK Success mini scalloped punch, foam dots-Jody Morrow, Pearls-Dollarama, twine, edge die-PTI, corsage pin-Michaels, Copic markers-R11,20,22,32, G21,24, YG63,67, YR30, Y21, Bow-Easy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

This is super lovely Rebecca!