January 12, 2012

Floral Cupcake Matchbox

I apologize if I’ve posted this before. I have a folder labeled ‘not posted’ but I am bad about removing photos from it after I do post! I searched for keywords and didn’t find it so I think it’s new here.

floral cupcake matchbox front

I used Liquid Pearls here in a couple places. Once for the icing dots around the edge of the cupcake…

floral cupcake matchbox side

And again on the edge of the box. I traced a scallop on the edge and went over it with Liquid Pearls then added the dots. Looks like a cake decoration design. The cupcake is paper pieced with cardstock and DP.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: chocolate, cocoa-SU!,
Paper: Pink CS-PTI, DP-Basic Grey
Accessories: Scalloped punch (as template), Liquid Pearls, button-PTI, foam dots- Jody Morrow, silk flowers-Michaels

4 comments:

Vintage Rose said...

The card is adorable

Vintage Rose said...

I meant matchbox. Sorry

Vintage Rose said...

I meant matchbox. Sorry

Vintage Rose said...

I meant matchbox. Sorry