March 29, 2015

Roses Thanks Card for Mojo Monday

This week’s Mojo Monday was to make patterned papers with stamping and mix them together to make a card.

thanks roses mojo mon

I used my new MISTI tool to line up the text stamping and it works sooo well! Yeah! I ordered one and in the two weeks it took to get it, I noticed many times when I wished I already had it! It’s a truly amazing tool. The only drawback is that my magnets don’t work well through the foam so my paper can shift. But it’s not too hard to line it back up again.

My thanks die cut is made from a total of 5 layers of cardstock one yellow and 4 white. I wanted to lay it over the roses but as they were popped up, I was stuck because I didn’t want the die cut to be uneven; popped up on one end but not on the other. So I trimmed away the white layers behind the yellow thanks die to help even it out. It worked perfectly!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
PTI BB: Hearts, BB: gingham, sweet life
Paper: white, blush, aqua, harvest gold CS
Ink: berry sorbet, harvest gold, aqua mist, spring moss, Hawaiian shores,
Accessories: foam dots-Sticky Stuff Store, ribbon-May Arts, Thanks die-Mama Elephant, other dies-PTI, wink of stella marker (on thanks die cut)

4 comments:

Donna C. said...

Check out MISTIfied on FB!

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love the colors and patterns and the design is fabulous!!

Birgit said...

This is just fabulous! I love it!!

Danielle Flanders said...

So beautiful!