October 31, 2012

Cold Twigs, Warm Heart Card

I made this card for an Ellen Hutson WCMD challenge but I failed to blog it and enter it in time. Fortunately, I’ve found someone who can use it and I can be entered for other prizes!

snowman snowflake card

Vera Yates is running a card drive for the holiday season for the elderly in nursing homes. Make a winter or holiday card, send it in and it will be entered into a draw for lots of awesome prizes.

Card drive badge2

Check out the details by clicking on the icon above.

I used a die to cut out the snowflakes from the blue paper. Then I filled in the holes with glue and glitter. So pretty! I was in a rush when I made it so the trees aren’t Copic coloured as well as I’d like. Oh well.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
SU!
Ink: Memento black
Paper: night of navy, red CS-SU!, white CS-X-Press It
Accessories: glitter-SU!, Copics, die-Memory box, foam dots-Jody Morrow

2 comments:

Selma said...

I love your cute snowman card. Thanks for joining us in weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

gale said...

Wow!! this is gorgeous and looks like a lot of work!