October 17, 2011

Another Baby Card-Girlie Version

I posted a boy baby thank you card last month for the TE Blog Hop here and I decided to just make a girl version when I needed a congrats card last week.

tara baby girl card

Everything is pretty close to the same in terms of how it was made except this card isn’t square and I trimmed down the mats so there was a bit more space between each square. The sentiment looks a bit blurry because I stamped it in pretty in pink then decided it was too soft so I tried over stamping with regal rose. Let’s just say it didn’t line up perfectly. OOPS!

tara baby girl card closeup

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps: Taylored Expressions, sentiment-PTI
Ink: Memento black, rose-SU!
Paper: rose, pink CS-SU!, white CS-X-Press It, DP-DCWV 
Accessories: seam binding ribbon-Hug Snug, button-PTI, Divine Twine, Copic Markers-V00,02, R81,83,85,59 YR30,Y21,Y35, YG63,67, G21,24, , E31,33,35, W1,3,5,7, 100, Square Nesties

No comments: