October 30, 2009

A Sister is a Forever Friend

The die cut with the ‘sister’ quote was in a paper pack I bought recently. My sister comes over nearly every week to have a Bible study with my older son, just because. It is hard for me with everything going on to be very consistent so knowing she comes takes some of the pressure and guilt off my shoulders. When I saw this quote, I was inspired to make her a card. I really appreciate all she does, especially since she lives nearly an hour and a half away!

sisters 
Just a couple quick notes: the pearls are Liquid Pearls, the flower was already that colour with the text on it, I rubbed in some Liquid Pearls, waited for it to dry, coated the edges in glitter then added the pearl center. I really like this layout, I’ll definitely be using it again!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
Crate Paper-Blue Hill
Ink: cocoa-SU!
Accessories: vintage lace-stash, die cut-Crate Paper, flower-stash, Liquid Pearls, pearl-SU!, glitter-Art Glitter, foam dots-Jody Morrow

No comments: