January 31, 2009

Gloire de Boulogne

Another catchy title! This is the sister card to Chinoise Asturias. I made them together; heck while the stuff is out, why not? This one is a bit more girlie because of the flowers in the ad. The supplies are almost identical to the previous card.
gloire de boulogne
Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers (I think)
Paper: kraft, vanilla, confetti vanilla-SU!, Basic Grey Scarlet Letter
Ink: sahara sand, creamy caramel-SU!, Adirondack black
Accessories: flower and leaf-Prima, brad-SU!, ribbon and 'believe' tag-UK, Copic markers, black foam dots and sticky strip-Jody Morrow, Nestabilities, pearl-Kaiser

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

This is such a great card. I always love when a card that's homemade can be really "adult" ya know what I mean?

Bonnie said...

Very beautiful! Love these vintage tag thing-ys you are using and you are right - that Basic Grey is perfect with it!

Janna said...

Another beautiful vintage card! I just love the paper and the embellishments!

Lots of smiles,
janna

Cassie said...

again, i just want to keep staring at it!! it's so lovely! and all shabby chic,collag=y style that I totally love!!