I am bound and determined to use some old supplies. I have no idea where I got this stamp though it looks like SU! I don't think it has seen ink since I bought it.
This card started out with my attempt to do a one layer card. Using a vanilla card, I masked off a torn section for this image and then masked off the bottom area. I brayered ink on the top half and it was great. Until I tried to remove the masks. The pressure from the brayer transferred the temporary adhesive to the card! Could I find my adhesive remover? Not on your life. I tried to get it off with my finger but it just made a big mess. So that idea was in the toilet!
This worked out much better! The image is coloured with Copics, there is a photo of the colours I used below. It was hard to make all of plants appear different with the natural greens in the Ciao marker 72A box so I used pale to medium browns on some plants before going over them in the various greens. That's about it. ETA - I just realized I didn't shade or colour the plant tags! I have to go back and do that. They look so flat!
Stamps: Weathered background, herbs-UK
Ink: Always Artichoke, Adirondack black
Paper: Always Artichoke, vanilla
Accessories: Basic Grey buttons, foam dots-Jody Morrow, ribbon-Masterstroke, Copics, Nestabilities, Wizard embossing mat