September 02, 2017

No!!! Summer Can’t Be Over!

I can’t believe how cool it’s gotten here in Southern Ontario! It’s usually super hot on Labour Day weekend yet we have the heat on! I love, love, love summer and once again, it’s flown by! But I couldn’t let go just yet. It’s my turn to host for the month at Crazy 4 Challenges so I chose a summer or beach theme for this week. Just make any summer or beach-themed project; it can be a card or something else! c4c beach retirement

I used some older paper from Bo Bunny this week with a sentiment that is part SSS and part PTI. The flower is a die cut from the same collection but I altered it by making the white edge smaller, adding Glossy Accents and a touch of glitter. The papers were all sponged to help them stand out more from each other. This collection includes some awesome papers but not a single one is subtle! They are all large scale, full-page designs or very bold. I added a touch of stamping to the card base with stamps from Taylored Expressions and a few sequins.

I really hope you’ll head on over to the C4C blog this week. My guest this month is the amazing Teresa Kline so go check out her sweet card!

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

Cicci said...

Wonderful !!! Live The colours and its a great design !!! HUGS Cicci with The Pen
Welcome to visit and follow My blog
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

Lidia R. said...

Lovely card and colors :)
Beautiful blog ! I´m your fan now!
Come and visit my blog !
Have a blessed week.
https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/