September 21, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop!

2017-fall-hop

Hi! Welcome to my small part of this awesome blog hop!

fall coffee smile card

I’ll be honest, I don’t really like the fall. Well, it’s ok but it means the cold weather is approaching. I’m pretty much allergic to the cold. Not literally but I do have a health condition which means I can’t be out in the cold. But, I do enjoy making fun fall cards! So here is my early fall card. I know daisies aren’t out much anymore but they reminded me of mums which are all over in the fall.

The banner was stamped with Weathered White Antiquities embossing powder by Ranger using a stamp from the Bunting Stamp by Avery Elle. I needed 4 layers to get it opaque enough but I like the textured look it gives. It didn’t stand out quite well enough so I used a Copic marker around the edge to darken it slightly and provide more contrast.

The cup is from the Perfect Blend stamp set by Neat & Tangled. It’s a slightly funky set I really enjoy. The Smile sentiment is from Honey Bee stamps. It includes the one large smile sentiment and lots of smaller add on words and phrases.

Enjoy, Rebecca

10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this plaid paper, and that big SMILE die-cut. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us all.
Karen

New Creations said...

First of all, a very striking card with lovely plaid papers and beautiful arrangement of gorgeous flowers, love the stamped banner! In all sooooo pretty!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is very pretty! Love all the details & cute design.

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful design! Love the plaid and added blooms.

Lori Turner said...

Rebecca, this is beautiful!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, great flower arrangement.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous layout and colors.

Shanna Slater said...

Love the paper pieced cup and all the flowers :)

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love those flowers and pretty cup!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful!!! wow!