September 24, 2017

Let’s Make an Interactive Card!

This was my challenge on Crazy 4 Challenges this week! I love making them so I’m thrilled there are so many dies and stamps coming out to make creating them easier!

c4c interactive slider dogs

So for my card this week. I channeled my inner Sandy Allnock. She creates the most awesome backgrounds for the stamped images she colours. It was actually pretty fun to add ink to the entire image. The park bench took me a while to draw, I had to remember all the lessons I’ve read about perspective and vanishing point! It would have been much easier to create a background if the two dogs could kiss without one being up higher than the other. Because her face is tilted up, she needed to be lower than him so he needed to be up on something. I thought of a rock first but that was too boring.

c4c interactive slider dogs2

Don’tcha just love his blushing cheeks! I created the slider with out using dies. I just drew two lines with pencil, added a curved line at each end by using a small circle die then cut it all out with a craft knife. A die would be much easier but it worked out just fine. The dogs and sentiment are by Avery Elle from the More Furry Friends set.

Come on over and join us this week at Crazy 4 Challenges. If the linky isn’t working, just add you link to the comments.

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: