October 01, 2014

ZnetShows Cultured Sea Glass Necklace

I am on the Znetshows Design Team! They make the most marvellous cultured sea glass and carry a wide variety of glass pearls and Chinese crystal beads.

znet fiesta sea glass

Today I’m featuring the fabulous cultured sea glass. They have so many colours and shapes. I love how these bright colours work so well together. I added each of them to the basic ear wire with a briolette-style silver wire wrap. The green bead is actually on the ear wire. There was a kink in the end of it but I straightened it then kinked it back in place to keep the bead from falling off. I used round beads, eclipse shaped pendants and the leaf shapes.

These were super easy to make, they only took about 15 minutes. They would be great to make assembly line as gifts!

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

CraftyHope said...

These are beautiful and perfect for Fall! Lovely job. :)

Chrissy said...

Rebecca, these are so pretty. Perfect for the season. :-)