October 05, 2014

Bold Coffee for Mojo Monday

I know, I know, I never create in colours this bright and bold! But since I bought the October SSS card kit, I had to use it right? LOL!

coffee youre the best card 

I really liked this sketch and the scalloped DP is purple which my gal pal really likes. I know she prefers my softer styled stuff, but she also loves coffee! If I hadn’t been making this at the last minute I might have added a few sequins or rhinestones but oh well.

Enjoy, Rebecca

(PS: You get bonus points if you noticed that within the teal and blue paper, there are foxes as part of the print! I didn’t notice until I’d cut it the wrong way!)

RECIPE
Stamps:
SSS What’s Brewing
Ink: Memento black, black Archival-Ranger
Paper: DP Basic Grey, CS-SSS doll pink
Accessories: foam dots-The Sticky Stuff Store, scalloped die-PTI

No comments: