April 26, 2014

Prairie Smile Card for Unscripted Sketches #254

Doesn’t this card remind you of a prairie dress? I love these patterns and colours.

RebeccaEdnie254

I’ve been wanting to copy the paper piecing technique Melissa Phillips uses for ages. I finally decided it would be perfect with this card. You can see her card here. I’m entering this card in the CASE Study DT challenge.

254

I hope you will join us this week on Unscripted Sketches. I love the ‘sentiment/quote’ part at the bottom. I have tons of tiny stamps I love to stamp repeatedly as a border. What do you have in your stash that would work?

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Mega Mixed Messages-PTI
Paper: white CS-PTI, navy CS-SSS card kit, DP-Basic Grey
Ink: night of navy-SU!, Versamark
Accessories: loopy flower die-Memory Box, vintage lace, button, twine-PTI, white EP-HA,

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful Card. great colors and layout.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such a lovely card! I'm a big fan of these papers as well :)